Get your site ranked to the top!

Blue Fox Social Marketing doesn't sell promises. We sell results and if traffic and customers are what you need, we are the people for it.

Experts in SEO services

Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) refers to the method used to increase a website’s position on search engine results pages (SERPs) on sites such as Google, Yahoo, or Bing. Developing an SEO strategy for your business can help draw consumer traffic to your website as well as grow your sales and revenue.

Search Engine Optimization helps not only get more traffic online, but helps convert those website visitors into paying customers or traffic through the door.

On Page SEO

On page SEO refers to what happens when a visits and looks at your website. No one likes a slow loading website and your prospects sure don't. Make sure your website loads fast, and actually converts well so all traffic that you do get turns into paying traffic.

My problem with Wix, Weebly, and Godaddy domain builders is that once you get a website, they don't do anything to market or improve it, and it just sits on the web before Google decides that it is not relevant, so they remove it from search.

Invest in a website optimization that will get you the most for your traffic.

Website Designs & Custom Solutions

It is not a secret that to set yourself apart from others, a good website is needed and that is where we come in. You already like how sleek, easy to use, and tells you exactly what you need to know like how this website is? Great because we use a custom framework to build out sites and we won't leave you up to dry as other companies will. After we make your site YOU own it. No shady contracts where other companies may try to take the website that you paid for. No Wix, or other free website builders that may give you a website, but not have any marketing guidance or info Google needs to get traffic.

What makes us different?

We sell results, not promises. We may not have the biggest marketing team but we do our best, and according to our clients and traffic reports, it has been doing us pretty well.

When you work with Blue Fox Social Marketing you don't just get the cold shoulder. We want you to also learn about how this works so that you can improve as well. Search engine marketing is simple but has a lot of advanced techniques and it is those advanced techniques that set us apart from the next business that is doing the same thing. We want results and so do you, but transparency is also needed. Working with Blue Fox Social Marketing, you can opt to get the full experience, where we can show you in the depth of what we do and why we do it, all the way to minimal contact where we make sure you are getting more traffic, we send a monthly report, and you don't have to worry about marketing.

Making Middle Tennessee businesses grow and increase traffic is our number one priority and working with us we won't exaggerate our process. You get what you pay for and if you pay for a great marketing team, you should be making more in ROI off of the new customers than you are paying us. If not, we don't deserve your business.

Get more customers!

Already get some web straffic but want to increase it one, two, even tenfold? We are the people the talk to. Speeding up a site so that will load faster even when someone is close to a wireless 'deadzone' is important to getting that extra click. We want to also find out where a customer might get sidetracked and get out of the converting process so we can make sure that the traffic you already get is converting and getting you more business.

Get visible on searches across browsers!

Google is the best search engine if we are talking about how many users use it. Even past that, Bing, Yahoo and Yandex are all great sources to get listed on and we know how to not only list there, but also get traffic from them. Google owns 84% off all search traffic, are you trying to get the other 16% or is your competitor?